Upload and share your videos
- Uploading a video is completely free
- It only takes a few minutes to upload and share it with friends
- Easily email your video to friends and family
- Post your video to your blog or website
If you're a video producer with many titles, we'll contact you with information about getting your videos online.
To post your own video, sign up for a free account and go to the Upload page. Select your file, click the Upload Video button, and you're done! Our servers convert your video to a standardized format, but you don't need to know what that format is. If you send the URL to your aunt, it'll play in her browser without spraying the screen with pop-ups and errors.
You don't have to upload video to use U boomer U TV, If you just like to watch, it's even easier. There's no software to install, no settings to muck with. The video auto-plays as soon as you load the page, without launching more windowsâ€”why can't CNN do that?
To embed your video on websites or blogs, refer to the following instructions:
- Visit U Boomer UTV.com and find the video you want.
- Click on the "Email - Embed" button on the right-hand side of the playback page.
- Click the "Embed HTML" link, then copy and paste the HTML code to your webpage.
- If you'd like your embedded video to begin playing automatically, go to the end of the embed code and add FlashVars="autoPlay=true".
If the HTML code doesn't appear and you've uploaded the video, you may need to change your video's settings. Here's how:
- Sign in at https://upload.video.uboomerutv.com/video
- Click "Edit Video Info >>" beside your video in the "Video Information" column.
- Click "Advanced Options."
- Select "Allow users to place this video on their own websites" next to "Embedded video."
- Click "Save Video Information."
How do I get my embedded videos to start playing automatically?
To autoplay embedded videos, find the end of the embed string and add a space followed by: FlashVars="autoPlay=true"